SHIPPING UPDATE DURING COVID-19
Last Update – August 18, 2020
Business is not usual at Custom 1911 Grips (nor most of the country and world), but we are now working at full capacity. We continue to ship on weekdays and maintain cleanliness and distancing standards established by the CDC and other heath organizations.
Even with us producing at maximum effort and cranking out as many orders as we can, there are still issues to be expected down the supply chain as items make their way towards you. We continue to monitor the status of USPS and recognize the hard work the postal service workers and other delivery organizations are doing. There are delivery delays and they will continue to evolve as things progress. You can check back here for updates.
HOW THIS IMPACTS OUR DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
Order Processing & Production
- – No Delay – 2-3 Business Days with most going out in 2 days.
- – Shipping via Priority Mail and First-Class Package Services: extended by up to 1-2 days but most packages unaffected.
- – Please read the USPS Service Alerts for more information. Local residential service disruptions may be reviewed here.
- -Shipment to several countries are now suspended due to service suspension or unavailability of transportation
- -Please read the USPS International Service Alerts for more information
- -Delays of up to 25 days have been reported to all countries (including Canada) with service in tact.
Please be patient with the USPS and other delivery services. This is a fluid situation and delays can occur. Tracking on all orders is still available.Thank you for your patience kind traveler. Stay safe out there.